Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS SOCIAL LOUNGE Actual patients of Dr. Mariano Re: Actual patients of Dr. Mariano

Geno

@cobra 2130 wrote:

I have a question. If I was to fly out to see him how long would it take to complete everything. He’s in California right? I know the initial appointment is 2 hours. I have a bunch of labs, but if he was to order more how long would it take? Or would I make initial visit he orders tests and then treats me online or over the phone. I will only be out there for maybe a week. And also will he treat and order labs without going through my doctor? I called the lab place and they said he could just fax the labwork to them and they would send the results to him.

Also I need to make an appointment and I can’t find a phone number.

Can someone please pm me a number to get a hold of Dr. Mariano? I can’t find it.

His phone number is 831-375-6655. I personally do not know about the online lab thing etc…. but on your first visit with him, he will evaluate the labs that you do have, bring them with you. From there, he will work with you and so on.:o Dr. M is a Medical Genius and I am totally happy and feeling better, having him treating me! He is one of “The Best” Doctor’s out there, in my opinion. I have been treated over the past 14 years or more by at least 20 various types of Doctors, and it is my experience that Dr. Mariano is ‘THE BEST”

Scroll to Top