TT 313
% Free 2.17
Testosterone Free 68.0

T4 Free 1.1 ng/dL

T3 Free 325 pg/dL

TSH 1.53 mIU/L

Cortisol 8.4 mcg/dL

DHEA 591 mcg/dL

Estradiol (E2) <20.0 (although Ive read the test I took is inaccurate for this?) Neither doctor was going to test for this I had to ask, then the report I got back mostly has ranges for women

SHBG Neither of the doctors tested this?

Ferritin 429 ng/mL

Vitamin B12 388 pg/mL

Vitamin A

Vitamin D 22 ng/mL

Insulin (fasting)

Glucose (fasting) 90 mg/dL

These would be very helpful.

IGF-1 156 ng/mL

NueroScience Saliva/Urine Results:
Cortisol
8am 5.0 ng/mL
Noon 2.2 ng/mL
6pm 3.4 ng/mL
11pm 1.5 ng/mL

DHEA 618.3 pg/mL

Epinephrine 4.8 ug/gCR (says low, range should be 8-11 day, 3-6 night)
Norepinephrine 27.6 (says low, should be morning 35-45 night 15-25)
Dopamine 270.3 (says elevated, ranges should be day 125-175 night 80-120)
DOPAC 584.3 (says low, range should be 900-1250 and 600-900)
Serotonin 125.7 says optimal, although the blood level Serontonin was so low didnt register
5-HIAA 1,541.2 (says low, should be 2500-5000)
Glycine 1,044.7 says optimal
Taurine 66.7 (says low should be 150-550 and 100-250)
GABA 2.6 says Optimal
Glutamate 21.1 says optimal
PEA 75.8 (says elevated should be 30-70 and 21-50)
Histamine 25.3 (says elevated should be 10-20 and 5-15)
Creatinine 151.1 (in range)

You are on the right website if you are seriously wanting to learn and hopefully get help for your conditions. I know yours and many other members concerns and desires to want and find the proper medical help for what medical symptoms you have. I consider myself ” A perfect example” of many of the major negative health symtoms alot of us have on this site, you know…. Low Testosterone, Fatigue, Sleep problems, Brain Fog, Thyroid, Adrenal problems, etc. etc…. After many years of searching for answers by studying everything I could possibly view and read about my health problems, I became Obsessed with finding proper medical treatment. Although I am disabled, unemployed, 46 yrs old, US Army Veteran and just a normal “Good Guy” just like alot of you out there, who, like me, somehow came down with alot of similar medical conditions (Which are Terrible to try to live with) I scraped up every penny I could find to go see Dr. M. Although we are all “individuals” and treatments are different for each of us (some are very similar) we are not allowed to discuss on this site “Specific” treatments that Dr. M provides etc….. Those are the rules. But I can say this, I made my appointment with Dr. M, I did some more labwork, I also did alot of my own homework (so as to better understand and to help and participate with Dr. M in a proper treatment plan for “My conditions” Let me just say this, I am sooooooo very hopeful and confident in Dr. M and his Medical Genious Talent, that simply after just meeting the Doc and having him now as my Treating Physician, I felt better than I had felt in years, after leaving his office. He put me on a treatment plan, he prescribed me X, Y, and Z etc… etc…. and I am now on my path to a brighter future regarding my health matters. !!! Like the Nike commercial says, “Just Do it” and try to set up an appointment. I forsee someday, more likely sooner than later, that his office just may get too booked with patients, that if you don’t establish a Doctor/Patient relationship, it may be harder to get the “Privelege” to become one of his patients. I am glad I made the effort to go see him, man I will tell you, I was reallly hurtin’ (not physically as in pain) but in the sense that I could barely function and get out of bed! I wish all that are serious good luck, and at this time this is the only way I can offer any of you out there my help. If you take your health seriously, I highly recommend you go see Dr. M, There, you see! I feel better now just by assuming I can help someone out there who needed motivation to better one’s health and life.

Scroll to Top