clloyd

pmgamer,

I agree with taking straight HGH, but what about peptides? I am referring to the long thread on an other board. And I am talking about low doses. It seems that in low doses it has got my HPTA going again (I still think damaged from SSRI’s). I will make a switch back to GHRP-6 again to give it a shot (since GHRP-2 is still not being clinically used for humans). GHRP/GHRH seems to be the only thing that has continued to give me a sense of well being. I do realize I am taking some risks in that the therapy is so new.

Besides sense of well being, one positive I can speak with conviction that has improved my body —- tendons! Before, if I ever went out and played a fast twitch sport like tennis, there was about a 50% chance I would pull a muscle or cramp up. Now, I am full speed and have had zero problems. It’s almost like it’s keeping my body lubricated.

@pmgamer18 1786 wrote:

I am hypopituitary and need most or all the hormones but Growth Hormones I have found like my Dr. as told me time and time again if you get your hormones leveled off good your Growth Hormone levels will come up mine did. I just don’t want to go on HGH unless I need it bad even my Heart Dr. told me if my levels were lower he would tell me to go on it but my levels came up when I got my hormones leveled. GH has some dam bad sides that on can get.

Scroll to Top